Sunday, June 5, 2011

Lucas Leiva received the award for player of the season for Liverpool with his wife Ariana and son Pedro Lucas

Lucas in my opinion was the player who has shown more willingness on the field this season, I can not explain exactly, but it is a great player from his time at Gremio (which is a rival of my team, Inter) here in Porto Alegre!
His wife, Ariana, gave birth to little time and is already as lean ... wanted to know how the Wag's do it, and then has children already are thin, the day is that I have a child, I want this to happen to me. .. well, I loved the jacket she was wearing a beautiful red color, was elegant, even on the lawn of a football field, I hope all the best for the family, and Lucas remain so in the next season!






Pictures...liverpoolfc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment